MNCF VIRTUAL RIDE POLICY
MNCF VIRTUAL RIDE is a community-driven company. We love our community and want to operate in harmony with our members and fans who are excited about our brand and what we do. We always want to be responsive to the needs and concerns of our community. We put these terms of service together because our business and platform present potential legal issues and situations for us and members of our community.
Please understand that these terms are intended only to be ground rules. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) apply to your access to and use of the online services provided by MNCF including the online services we make available via our website. Please note that this service agreement contains a mandatory arbitration provision and class action waiver, which requires you to arbitrate certain disputes and claims with us and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
If you have any questions about these terms or our platform, please contact us at email@example.com.
USER ACCOUNT AND SECURITY
We highly respect your personal information and it will remain confidential in our platform. If you register for an account with us, you must provide accurate account information (except that pseudonyms are permitted for usernames) and promptly update this information if it changes.
1) You also must maintain the security of your account and promptly notify us if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your account without your permission. If you permit others to use your account credentials, you are responsible for the activities of those users that occur in connection with your account.
2) We reserve the right to reclaim usernames, including on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim, including trademark rights, in those usernames.
3) When you are done with the registration payment, you may opt to allow us to collect your personal data to communicate with you about future events and other services of interest that we provide.
SAFETY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
1) Your use of our Platform is at your sole risk. We advise participants to wear proper protective gear before you start any physical activity that may induce harm. MNCF VIRTUAL RIDE will not be held responsible if any accidents occur during the ride.
2) You as a participant agree to abide by any and all SOPs provided by the Ministry of Health Malaysia during the entire ride. Participants are not allowed to cycle with a group of more than 20 other cyclist. MNCF VIRTUAL RIDE will not be held responsible for any fines/compounds issued by the Malaysian Government for any participants that disobey the designated SOPs.
3) Please consult your physician before using the Platform in connection with any athletic and fitness activities. This is especially important for persons over age 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems. Discontinue any use of our platform if you experience pain, fatigue, discomfort, nausea, dizziness, or shortness of breath. Start your cycle slowly and at the level that is appropriate for you. Don’t overexert yourself. Take breaks periodically. Stop and rest if your muscles, joints, or eyes become tired or sore. Do not engage in any such athletic or fitness activities under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and make sure your balance and physical abilities are sufficient for any movements and activities while joining the virtual ride.
Product Availability. All tangible products offered for sale via the Platform are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order or reject all or any part of an order without prior notice.
Pricing. Prices for products or services are subject to change at any time, but changes will not affect any order for products or services you have already placed except that for auto-renewing memberships price changes will take effect when indicated in our email notice to you.
Taxes. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you are responsible for any applicable sales, use, duty, customs or other governmental taxes, levies or fees (“Taxes”) due with respect to your purchase through our Platform. We will collect applicable Taxes if we determine we have a duty to collect Taxes. We will present an estimate of Taxes we collect at checkout, except where we have clearly stated in writing that a price includes Taxes.
Payment Method. Only valid payment methods acceptable to us may be used to complete a purchase via the Platform. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use your designated payment method. You authorize us to charge your designated payment method for the total amount of your purchase (including any applicable taxes and any shipping and handling charges). If any of the products in your order are unavailable, we will only charge the prices, Taxes and other applicable charges associated with the products that are included in the shipment.
Shipping; Risk of Loss. You agree to pay any shipping and handling charges shown at the time you make a purchase. We reserve the right to increase, decrease, add or eliminate shipping and handling charges from time to time, but we will provide notice of the changes applicable to you before you make your purchase. Any delivery dates or times shown as part of the checkout process are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Unless we state otherwise in writing via the Platform, risk of loss or damage to a product passes to you upon delivery of the product to our designated carrier.
Returns. We do not accept returns.
Errors. In the event of an error, we reserve the right to correct the error and revise your order accordingly (which includes charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged.
MNCF VIRTUAL RIDE Products are sold “as is” and “with all faults.” That means that you bear the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Product, and if the product has a defect, then you assume the entire cost of any necessary repair or replacement. Regardless, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question or concern about any of the products you purchase via our Platform.
No Refunds are allowed under our policy.
Terms and agreement
For more details on our terms and agreement form, please click the pdf icon for the full pdf file.
-Debit/credit card payment through onpay.
-Offline payments or bank ins.